I would love to come speak to your women’s group, moms club or parish group! I enjoy leading retreats, presenting at conferences, giving talks especially on practical spirituality for busy people. Contact me at email@example.com for more information or use my contact page, or visit my up to date list of events and endorsements by clicking here.
- Deed, Word, and Prayer: Making the Works of Mercy Come Alive!
- The Sacred Heart Devotion and How to Live It Out In Your LIfe!
- How to Be a Luminous Light in a Dark World – Looking Back to the First Century Christians for Inspiration!
- St. Faustina and Motherhood
- How to Live in the World, But Not Be of The World – Seeking a balance!
- How to See Christ in Meaningful Moments Throughout Your Busy Day!
- Technology and Family-life: How to Attempt to Manage It All! – “The Elephant in the Room”
- The Friendship Project: A Guide to Building Authentic Relationship
- Motherhood Matters! How to reignite your love for your vocation!
- Living a 24/Hour A Day Spirituality, not on Spiritual Crumbs
Presenting With Michele Faehnle/ Co-Author: I also enjoy presenting with Michele Faehnle for a unique presentation by two women and one microphone! We are happy to come to your conference, parish, event, or Catholic school to speak on a wide range of topics together related to Divine Mercy, Works of Mercy, The Power of Prayer and Christian/ Catholic Friendship. Check out www.divinemercyformoms.com or my other webpage www.thefriendshipprojectbook.com for samples and endorsements.
Retreat Leader with My Brother, Fr. Jonathan Wilson: We are happy to come to your parish for a one-day women’s retreat for women of the parish or Christian/ Catholic leaders in your community to discuss: Living a 24/HourSpiritualityitualit, not on spiritual crumbs. This event can include, Holy Hour, Adoration, Talks, Lunch, Discussion and be catered to your specific needs.
My goal is always to present presentations that are engaging, insightful, fun and unique!
- My newest book published by Ave Maria Press; The Friendship Project: A Catholic Woman’s Guide to Making and Keeping Fabulous Faith-Filled Friends which I co-authored with Michele Faenle
- I am the Media and Evangelization Coordinator for the Sacred Heart Network including the Chapters of Detroit, MI, and Columbus, OH. This job includes promoting this ministry on the radio, during retreats, podcasts, social media, written articles, blogs and networking among other ministries for better exposure to the community at large.
- I am a monthly contributor to the John Harper Morning Air Program on Relevant Radio: 2nd Monday of the Month
- I Provide Daily Reflections called A Mother’s Moment, available to be syndicated by St. Gabriel Catholic Radio Station in Oh. click here to contact the station if you are interested in learning more!
- I am a Catholic Mom Contributor www.catholicmom.com. Check out my articles here.
- I am a monthly contributor to the Catholic Digest
- I am a hirable consultant- I focus on helping families, organizations, and individuals meet their goals and do PR work.
- I am a co-founder of Divine Mercy for Mom.
- I am active on the following social media platforms: twitter: emilyjaminet, Instagram _emilyjamient, and facebook at amothersmoment and divinemercyformoms
- February 3, 2018, St. Timothy Women’s Club Gathering, Columbus, OH
- February 6, 2018, Bishop Watterson Mother’s Club Evening of Reflection
- February 7, 2018- Serra Club, St. Charles, Columbus, OH
- February 23, 2018, Women’s Spa for the Soul, Holy Rosary Church, St. Marys, Ohio
- February 24, 2018, Day of Reflection, St. Henry Cluster of Parishes, St. Henry, Ohio
- March 11-21, 2018, Emily’s Trip to the Holyland, Isreal www.206tours.com
- April 21, 2018, Northwest Indiana Catholic Women’s Conference
- April 23, 2018- EWTN, Birmingham, AL
- July 21, 2018- Petoskey Mi. Women’s Retreat at the Marian Retreat Center.
- August 30, 2018- Resurrection Parish, New Albany, OH. Young Adults Group.
- September 15, 2018 – Gather in Faith Catholic Women’s Conference, St. John the Baptist, Evansville, Indiana
- October 11, Martha Giving Circle, Columbus, OH.
- November 10, 2018– Sacred Heart Congress, Columbus, OH
- November 2018- Legatus Columbus, OH Chapter.
- December 1, 2018 – Advent Brunch, St. John Vianney, Mentor, Ohio
My Latest Project-
2017 Events: For a complete list visit www.divinemercyformoms/speaking/
- Sept. 21, 2017- St. Michael Church– Friendship by Candlelight
- Sept. 26, 2017- St. Gabriel Catholic Radio Book Signing Event
- October 2017 St. Matthew Catholic Church, Gahanna The Friendship Project Tou
- October 2017- Wine Conference- Friday Night MC
- October 2017- Contributor and Presenter at Catholic Conference for Moms on-line
- October 24, 2017- Professional Development Weibar Series “Small Groups and Faith-Filled Friendships
- December 3, 2017, Advent by Candlelight, Pinecrest Academy, Cumming, Georgia
- March 16, 2017 – 6 pm Lent by Candlelight, St. Mary, Delaware, Ohio
- March 20, 2017 – Christ Child Day of Reflection, St. Andrew, Columbus, Ohio
- March 25, 2017 – Spring Family Conference, Fresno, California
- Lent 2017 – Catholic Reflections 4 Women presenters
- April 7, 2017 – 7 pm St. Gertrude Women’s Lent by Candlelight, Cincinnati Ohio
- April 21, 2017 – ARISE retreat, Clinton, Ohio
- April 23, 2017 – St. Francis Xavier Church, Cincinnati, Ohio Divine Mercy Sunday Celebration
Here is my most current endorsement from a Women’s Retreat Coordinator-to read more visit the link above:
“Michele and Emily were the retreat masters at the 10th annual St. John Neumann Women’s Retreat.
We had over 200 women from all walks of life. The message of Divine Mercy through the lens of Saint Faustina, Saint friendships, and the Spiritual and Corporal works of Mercy were very well received. The women enjoyed Michele and Emily’s spiritual yet practical teachings on how to incorporate this message of Divine Mercy for mom’s into their personal and family life. They offered a “Real” message! A message that even busy women like themselves are still able to carve out time to help guide others closer to Christ! They worked well together to deliver a message and teaching on how to Evangelize others in this message of Mercy!We highly recommend them for future opportunities and pray for their strength and continued “fiat” in Christs’ mission for their work in the New Evangelization”. Gretchen Hofer, retreat coordinator, St. John Neumann, Sunbury, Ohio
“I walked away from the Leadership retreat refreshed! Felt that I had been “running on fumes” or “surviving on peanut butter and jelly crumbs” as Emily so insightfully described the state of women “just getting by “. Emily’s tips on how to walk with the Lord daily, conquer the Heroic Moment and positively change our day with prayer sprinkled throughout – has already impacted my life! Would recommend every parish, women’s group consider a retreat with Emily as a launch for a deep renewal!”- Margie, Newark, OH (retreat coordinator for a Walking With Purpose One Day Retreat with my brother Fr. Jonathan Wilson)
What People Are Saying About Friendship By Candlelight, Mom’s Night Out and Professional Development Webinar…
We booked Emily and Michele for our Advent by Candlelight events at Pinecrest. They gave the most inspiring and motivating talk about how our friendship should be leading us closer to Christ. The ladies cannot stop talking about it. –Stacey, Pinecrest, Atlanta, GA
In the month of May, we hosted a ‘Mom’s Night Out’ to provide a night of nourishment —body and soul for moms in the local area. Michele and Emily gave an inspiring presentation by offering practical suggestions on how to live Jesus’ message of mercy. Moms can often be hard on themselves and the heart of their message was ‘first be merciful with yourself’. We are never too busy to hear a message that draws us closer to Our Lord and His mother. They have a gift for encouraging other moms to not be afraid and say ‘yes’. – Sr. John Dominic, O.P., Principal, Spiritus Sanctus Academy, Ann Arbor, Michigan
The Church—whether domestic or universal—needs practical advice from people who practice what they preach. Michele and Emily are preaching the gospel with the way they live their lives and can truly speak from experience. Participants in their workshops need to bring a pen and paper—they will be hearing some incredible, actionable advice. – Jared Dees, Moderator of Ave Maria Press Professional Development Webinar Series & author of To Heal, Proclaim and Teach; The Essential Guide to Ministry in Today’s Catholic Church
Limited Samples Below-
Relevant Radio, An introduction to the Friendship Project, May 4, 2017. Interview starts about 27 minutes into the show.
Mater Dei Radio, In Person, April 27, 2017
October 1, 2016 @ 8:00 am – 5:00 pm – 1:38 Women, Catholic Women’s Conference, Erie, PA
May 20, 2016, Skype with Allison Gingras. I am so excited to speak to Allison about Divine Mercy and Motherhood!
February 18-21st –Online Catholic Conference for Moms www.catholicconference4moms.com Michele & Emily speaking on Divine Mercy for Moms: Sharing the Lessons of St. Faustina
The Jennifer Fulwider Show: I was happy to be a guest on her show discussing motherhood and Divine Mercy.
The Indianapolis Women’s Conference, 2016- Key-Note on Divine Mercy for Moms
Feb. 9 Catholic Mom Hangout @www.catholicmom.com. Join me and Michele for a live podcast talking about the works of mercy!
Feb. 2: St Bridget Mom’s Group, Columbus, OH: St Faustina and the Works of Mercy at 9:00 am.
Feb. 15: Saint Gabriel Book Signing: Divine Mercy for Moms Book Signing at St. Gabriel Catholic Radio. 2-5 p.m. Join Michele and I as we are signing books and discussing how to maximize your Lent!
Feb. 29: Spirit Morning Program: 7:35 a.m. Divine Mercy for Moms will be discussing “Mercy Monday” and how to live out the Corporal and Spiritual Works of Mercy!
Catholic Connection with Teresa Tomeo – March 21, 2016T
Spirituls Santus Academy, Ann Arbor: Divine Mercy for Moms Night Out.
May 6: St. Joan of Arc: A Special Thank You Night to the Conference Volunteers
: Mercy Unwapped: Divine Trust When it Counts.. I had a wonderful time sharing my powerful story of when Christ taught me a lesson about Divine Trust I will never forget.
November 5, 2016 – Mothering with Grace Annual Mothers’ Conference, Charlotte, NC
Live: Ave Maria Press Webinar: 10 Practical Ways to Engage Families in the Year of Mercy
Catholic TV- I was a featured Guest on the Show-The Gist (Oct. 2017)– http://www.catholictv.org/shows/the-gist/female-friendships
Healing After Difficult Relationships Oct. 9: On Relevant Radio 30 minutes after the hour: https://relevantradio.com/2017/10/morning-air-oct-9-hour-2/
GirlFriends With Danielle Bean- October 3, 2017- Moms Need Friends with Emily Jaminet #090
Oct. 23, 2017, Jump Starting Your Commitment to Daily Rosary for On Relevant Radio.
Oct. 28, 2017, Interview with Sister Maria Pappas. XM Radio, The Catholic Channel.
Dec. 11, 2017- Finding Christ During Advent. Relevant Radio.
Sampling of Previous Speaking:
St. Catherine Catholic Church: Mom’s Group, St. Micheal Catholic Church, Columbus Oh, St. Bridget Catholic Chruch Columbus OH, St. Joan of Arc, Blessed Sacrament refer to ww.divinemercyformoms.com for updated speaking lists.
Zanesville Catholic Women’s Conference -This conference focused on the “Fruitful Vine”. Delivered an hour-long talk focused on “Being a Luminous Light in a Dark World” focusing on the effect of First Century Christian women and how we too can impact a pagan world and attain the hope to transform a society through following Christ.
St. Joan of Arc Parish, Mother’s Club – April 2014, Oct. 2015, and Oct. 2016
St. Mary’s of Delaware Lenten Women’s Reflection 2013 and 2015
Women’s Day of Reflection for Homeschoolers-Opus Domini (2007, 2009)