- This event has passed.
Iowa Catholic Radio: Segment on Faith-Filled Parenting
August 28 @ 8:15 am - 8:30 am
Join me as we discuss the importance of Faith-filled parenting. We cover the importance of making sure our house is peaceful, loving and a place of faith. How are you passing on the faith? Do you share the love of Christ, daily with your family?
What can you do to improve your witness?
- Go to Mass on Sunday. Be consistent in this area of your witness. Inconsistent parenting and inconsistently going to Mass actually makes your life harder. Honor the Lord on the Lord’s Day and you will be so thankful you did!
- What is your attitude towards your vocation? What is your attitude towards your family?
- Remember we are passing on the torch of faith to the next generation. How are you doing with that? What areas can you improve including praying at home?
- Is your house a house of peace? Do you encounter the love of Christ and the peace of Christ at home?
- Don’t worry, each day the Lord is offering us the graces we need.