Who Am I?
Emily Jaminet is a Catholic author, speaker, radio personality, wife and mother of seven children. She co-authored the award-winning book, Divine Mercy for Moms and The Friendship Project published by Ave Maria Press and her third book will be published in October of 2019 with the Marian Fathers. She serves on the Board of Directors for the Columbus Catholic Women’s Conference and writes for www.catholicmom.com, The Catholic Digest and www.divinemercyformoms.com. Emily has recently taken the position as The Director of The National Sacred Heart Enthronement Network found at www.enthronements.com.
Emily earned a bachelor’s degree in mental health and human services from the Franciscan University of Steubenville and was just honored by Franciscan with the Bishop John King Mussio, Service award in October of 2018.
Jaminet offers a daily segment called “A Mother’s Moment” on St. Gabriel Catholic Radio and Mater Dei Radio in Oregon. She has spoken to several women’s groups and national conferences speaking on topics ranging from Technology and our Children, the Early Church Women, St. Faustina and the Divine Mercy Devotion and the importance of Spiritual Friendships. She has appeared on EWTN twice and a welcomed guest on Catholic radio programs including Teresa Tomeo, The Jennifer Fulwiler Show, The Catholic Channel and is a regular contributor to Relevant Radio: Morning Air, which is syndicated in 16 states. She and her husband live in Columbus, OH with their children. She can be found at www.emilyjaminet.com.
On A Person Note
– I am a Christian Catholic woman who is looking to find meaning and purpose in my vocation as a wife and mother each and every day.
I enjoy sharing my walk with motherhood and my lessons learned by serving as a Catholic Leader with my ministry work. I have found that as women we have a unique calling to share the Gospel message both inside and outside our homes.
I have learned over the years that Christ is there in the small moments throughout the day and offering us “meaningful moments” where we called to be strengthened and nourished while growing in appreciation for the people and beauty that surrounds us. He wants to lead us to “green pastures and still waters” (Psalm 23). He wants our soul at rest no matter who you are or what you do!
I have a B.A. from Franciscan University of Steubenville in Mental Health and Human Studies and a Minor in Human Life Studies and recently
These Links Lead You To Emily’s Latest Projects-
- Executive Director of The Sacred Heart Enthronement Network. Enthronements.Com. Started September 2018
- Media Coordinator and Representative: www.menofthesacredhearts.org and www.sacredheartcolumbus.org. April 2018.
- Columbus Catholic Women’s Conference– Board Member and Chair of Vendors and Organizations
- The Friendship Project Book: www.thefriendshipprojectbook.
com. Released: October 2017
- Divine Mercy for Moms: www.divinemercyformoms.com. Spring 2015
- CatholicMom.com: Monthly Blog Contributor: https://catholicmom.com/author/ejaminet/
- Catholic Digest: Monthly Article Contributor: These topics are related to family life and practical spirituality: http://www.catholicdigest.com/author/emily-jaminet/
- Relevant Radio: Morning Air: Monthly Contributor: Second Monday of the Month at 8:30 a.m. Started December 2015 – until now.