Who Am I?
I am a Christian Catholic woman who is looking to find meaning and purpose in my vocation as a wife and mother each and every day.
I enjoy sharing my walk with motherhood and my lessons learned by serving as a Catholic Leader with my ministry work. I have found that as women we have a unique calling to share the Gospel message both inside and outside our homes.
I have learned over the years that Christ is there in the small moments throughout the day and offering us “meaningful moments” where we called to be strengthened and nourished while growing in appreciation for the people and beauty that surrounds us. He wants to lead us to “green pastures and still waters” (Psalm 23). He wants our soul at rest no matter who you are or what you do!
I have a B.A. from Franciscan University of Steubenville in Mental Health and Human Studies and a Minor in Human Life Studies and recently honored by Franciscan with the Bishop John King Mussio, Service award in October of 2018.
2018 Updated Bio:
Emily Jaminet is a Catholic author, speaker, radio personality, is the Evangelization and Media Representative for The Men of the Sacred Hearts in MI and Sacred Heart Columbus and the Executive Director of The Sacred Heart Enthronement Network- www.enthronements.com. Emily recently celebrated twenty years of marriage to John and is the mother of seven children ranging from nineteen to two. She co-authored the award-winning book, Divine Mercy for Moms and The Friendship Project published by Ave Maria Press. She serves on the leadership team of the Columbus Catholic Women’s Conference and writes monthly at www.thecatholicdigest.com, www.catholicmom.com, and www.emilyjaminet.com. Emily earned a Bachelor’s Degree in Mental Health and Human Services from the Franciscan University of Steubenville. She offers a daily segment called “A Mother’s Moment” on St. Gabriel Catholic Radio and Mater Dei Radio. She has spoken to several women’s groups and national conferences speaking on topics ranging from Technology and our Children, the Early Church Women, St. Faustina and the Divine Mercy Devotion and the importance of spiritual friendships. She has appeared on EWTN twice, and a number of Catholic radio programs including Teresa Tomeo, The Jennifer Fulwiler Show and is a regular contributor to Relevant Radio’s Morning Air which is syndicated in 16 states. She and her husband live in Columbus, OH with their seven children.
These Links Lead You To Emily’s Latest Projects-
- Executive Director of The Sacred Heart Enthronement Network. Enthronements.Com. Started September 2018
- Media Coordinator and Representative: www.menofthesacredhearts.org and www.sacredheartcolumbus.org. April 2018.
- The Friendship Project Book: www.thefriendshipprojectbook.
com. Released: October 2017
- Divine Mercy for Moms: www.divinemercyformoms.com. Spring 2015
- CatholicMom.com: Monthly Blog Contributor: https://catholicmom.com/author/ejaminet/
- Catholic Digest: Monthly Article Contributor: These topics are related to family life and practical spirituality: http://www.catholicdigest.com/author/emily-jaminet/
- Relevant Radio: Morning Air: Monthly Contributor: Second Monday of the Month at 8:30 a.m. Started December 2015