I also enjoy presenting with my co-author, Michele Faehnle on many of these topics. We are happy to come to your parish, event or Catholic school to speak on a wide range of topics together related to Divine Mercy, Works of Mercy, The Power of Prayer and Catholic Friendship. Check out www.divinemercyformoms.com for samples and endorsements. We present presentations that are engaging, insightful, fun and unique as our shared presentations help the audience see the power of working in ministry with others and how this model can be a real vision for success and growing in your faith, deepening friendships and changing the culture. Christ sent out his disiples “2 by 2” so we are called to inspire others to do the same.
- I have a new book coming out in Sept. 2017; The Friendship Project will be published by Ave Maria Press.
- I am a monthly contributor to the John Harper Morning Air Program on Relevant Radio: 2nd Monday of the Month: Starting in December of 2015- current.
- Provide Daily Reflections for St. Gabriel Our Local Catholic Radio Station 2010- currently
- Blog Monthly at www.catholicmom.com. Check out my articles here.
- Active in my parish, children’s schools and taking care of a one-year-old!
- I am active with Ministry work at Divine Mercy for Mom.
- I am active on the following social media platforms: twitter: emilyjaminet, Instagram _emilyjamient and facebook at: amothersmoment and divinemercyformoms
Up and Coming Events 2017 visit www.divinemercyformoms/speaking/
- March 16, 2017 – 6 pm Lent by Candlelight, St. Mary, Delaware, Ohio
- March 20, 2017 – Christ Child Day of Reflection, St. Andrew, Columbus, Ohio
- March 25, 2017 – Spring Family Conference, Fresno, California
- Lent 2017 – Catholic Reflections 4 Women presenters
- April 7, 2017 – 7 pm St. Gertrude Women’s Lent by Candlelight, Cincinnati Ohio
- April 21, 2017 – ARISE retreat, Clinton, Ohio
- April 23, 2017 – St. Francis Xavier Church, Cincinnati, Ohio Divine Mercy Sunday Celebration
- Deed, Word and Prayer: Making the Works of Mercy Come Alive!
- How to Be a Luminous Light in a Dark World – Looking Back to the First Century Christians for Inspiration!
- St. Faustina and Motherhood
- How to Live in the World, But Not Be of The World – Seeking a balance!
- How to See Christ in Meaningful Moments Throughout Your Busy Day!
- Technology and Family-life: How to Attempt to Manage It All! – “The Elephant in the Room”
VISIT www.divinemercyformoms.com for a complete list and endorsements and Press Kit
Here is my most current endorsement from a Women’s Retreat Coordinator-to read more visit the link above:
“Michele and Emily were the retreat masters at the 10th annual St. John Neumann Women’s Retreat.
We had over 200 women from all walks of life. The message of Divine Mercy through the lens of Saint Faustina, Saint friendships, and the Spiritual and Corporal works of Mercy were very well received. The women enjoyed Michele and Emily’s spiritual yet practical teachings on how to incorporate this message of Divine Mercy for mom’s into their personal and family life. They offered a “Real” message! A message that even busy women like themselves are still able to carve out time to help guide others closer to Christ! They worked well together to deliver a message and teaching on how to Evangelize others in this message of Mercy!We highly recommend them for future opportunities and pray for their strength and continued “fiat” in Christs’ mission for their work in the New Evangelization”. Gretchen Hofer, retreat coordinator, St. John Neumann, Sunbury, Ohio
Limited Samples Below-
Relevant Radio, An introduction to the Friendship Project, May 4, 2017. Interview starts about 27 minutes into the show.
Mater Dei Radio, In Person, April 27, 2017
October 1, 2016 @ 8:00 am – 5:00 pm – 1:38 Women, Catholic Women’s Conference, Erie, PA
February 18-21st –Online Catholic Conference for Moms www.catholicconference4moms.com Michele & Emily speaking on Divine Mercy for Moms: Sharing the Lessons of St. Faustina
The Jennifer Fulwider Show: I was happy to be a guest on her show discussing motherhood and Divine Mercy.
The Indianapolis Women’s Conference, 2016- Key-Note on Divine Mercy for Moms
Feb. 9 Catholic Mom Hangout @www.catholicmom.com. Join me and Michele for a live podcast talking about the works of mercy!
Feb. 2: St Bridget Mom’s Group, Columbus, OH: St Faustina and the Works of Mercy at 9:00 am.
Feb. 15: Saint Gabriel Book Signing: Divine Mercy for Moms Book Signing at St. Gabriel Catholic Radio. 2-5 p.m. Join Michele and I as we are signing books and discussing how to maximize your Lent!
Feb. 29: Spirit Morning Program :7:35 a.m. Divine Mercy for Moms will be discussing “Mercy Monday” and how to live out the Corporal and Spiritual Works of Mercy!
Catholic Connection with Teresa Tomeo – March 21, 2016T
Spirituls Santus Academy,Ann Arbor: Divine Mercy for Moms Night Out.
May 6: St. Joan of Arc: A Special Thank You Night to the Conference Volunteers
TBA:Mercy Unwapped: Divine Trust When it Counts.. I had a wonderful time sharing my powerful story of when Christ taught me a lesson about Divine Trust I will never forget.
Live: Ave Maria Press Webinar: 10 Practical Ways to Engage Families in the Year of Mercy
November 5, 2016 – Mothering with Grace Annual Mothers’ Conference, Charlotte, NC
What People Are Saying:
In the month of May, we hosted a ‘Mom’s Night Out’ to provide a night of nourishment —body and soul for moms in the local area. Michele and Emily gave an inspiring presentation by offering practical suggestions on how to live Jesus’ message of mercy. Moms can often be hard on themselves and the heart of their message was ‘first be merciful with yourself’. We are never too busy to hear a message that draws us closer to Our Lord and His mother. They have a gift for encouraging other moms to not be afraid and say ‘yes’. – Sr. John Dominic, O.P., Principal, Spiritus Sanctus Academy, Ann Arbor, Michigan
The Church—whether domestic or universal—needs practical advice from people who practice what they preach. Michele and Emily are preaching the gospel with the way they live their lives and can truly speak from experience. Participants in their workshops need to bring a pen and paper—they will be hearing some incredible, actionable advice. – Jared Dees, Moderator of Ave Maria Press Professional Development Webinar Series & author of To Heal, Proclaim and Teach; The Essential Guide to Ministry in Today’s Catholic Church
St. Catherine Catholic Church: Mom’s Group, St. Micheal Catholic Church, Columbus Oh, St. Bridget Catholic Chruch Columbus OHrefer to ww.divinemercyformoms.com for previous speaking engagements in 2015
Zanesville Catholic Women’s Conference -This conference focused on the “Fruitful Vine”. Delivered an hour long talk focused on “Being a Luminous Light in a Dark World” focusing on the effect of First Century Christian women and how we too can impact a pagan world and attain the hope to transform a society through following Christ.
St. Joan of Arc Parish, Mother’s Club (2014)
St. Mary’s of Delaware Lenten Women’s Reflection (2013)
Women’s Day of Reflection for Homeschoolers-Opus Domini (2007, 2009)